COVID-19 Prevention Measures
HOME ⁄ COVID-19 Prevention Measures
National government guidelines and measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 have been lifted (as of May 8, 2023).
However, for the safety of visitors and staff at Ghibli Park, we will continue to take COVID-19 prevention measures seriously. We understand it may be an inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by taking the following detailed precautions.
Before Visiting Ghibli Park
- Please take your temperature before visiting Ghibli Park. If you are under the weather, have a fever or any other cold symptoms, please refrain from coming to the park.
- If you are a close-contact or may be a close-contact of someone with COVID-19, or someone in your family has or may have COVID-19 please do not come to the park.
- Paper towels are not provided in our facilities, so please bring a handkerchief or towel to dry your hands.
During Your Visit to the Park
- Please keep hands clean by washing thoroughly and using sanitizer, etc.
- We recommend wearing a mask while you are indoors. In addition, we recommend wearing a mask outdoors while having conversation in close proximity to other visitors (while waiting in line, for example).
- If overcrowding occurs, we may limit entry to each area.
Return to TOP